Insurance and Much More!

We provide tailored, custom insurance packages for you and your family

We’ll Help You Make Sense of it All

We Seek:

1. Strategic partners such as accounting and law firms with business clients, who have commercial property, annual payrolls of at least $4 million, equipment, vehicle fleets, or clients involved in fabrication, manufacturing, and/or engineering. Each industry has specific economic and tax incentives, with new ones approved by Congress each and every month. Surprisingly, very few accountants have the time or expertise to keep up with all the changes, consequently costing their clients millions of dollars.

Our goal: to make our strategic partners IRREPLACEABLE to their clients.

Whether the need is for improving cash flow, finding the funds to expand, refinancing outside a bank's capabilities, franchising the business, we have the resources and the contacts.

2. Insurance and benefits clients:

A. Companies who want better communication with their employee benefits and insurance broker. We proactively assist in group and retiree benefits design, implementation, and service, whether fully-funded, partially self-funded, or ASO (Administrative Services Only) plans.

B. Individuals turning 65, or in transition to self-employment, or retirement before 65.

C. Business owners or professionals wanting to become debt-free in 5 - 10 years, without spending any more money.

Our goal: Develop long-term clients with multiple needs. If you already have benefits and insurance advisors, we work with them in becoming more valuable to you, their client.

Medicare Plans

We educate our clients on the different parts of Medicare (A,B,C, and D) and how best to pay for their health care.

Medicare Supplement, or “Medi-Gap”, policies pay all or part of what original Medicare (parts A and B) doesn’t pay. For example, original Medicare pays about 80% of its approved amount. A supplement pays the other 20% and even some above the approved amount.

Learn More

Health Insurance

Medical insurance, or health insurance, pays for medical and surgical expenses incurred by the insured for accidental injuries, sickness, disease management, and associated examinations, lab work and tests. Plans that use a provider network, such as a PPO (Preferred Provider Organization), or HMO (Health Maintenance Organization), pay the provider directly. These plans may also be referred to as major medical plans. Not so common are Hospital Surgical insurance plans

Learn More
Loading Quotes...